This page lists all of the plugins I have written.
If you have any videos or tutorials that you would like me to add to any of these plugins, just send them to me and I will take a look.
- Counter After Hit – changes counterattack to hit target before counterattacking
- Actor Battle Commands – provides a set of tools for managing your actors’ battle commands
- Battle Command: Use Skill – allows you to create a command that executes skills directly
- Elemental Negation – negate the amount of damage/recovery you receive from elemental skills
- Pre-Emptive Battle Events
- Battle Action Exp – gain Exp after every action in battle
- Large Choices – Combines multiple show choice commands into a single, large list.
- Conditional Choice Text – Allows you to dynamically set the text for each choice
in your events.
- Disabled Choice Conditions – disable individual choices using your own conditions
- Hidden Choice Conditions – Allows you to hide choices with a simple event call
- Hidden Shop Goods – provides commands to hide specific shop goods
- Custom Page Conditions – Create your own page conditions
- Battle Weather – Allows you to display weather effects during battle
- Level Up Events – Fully customize what happens when an actor levels up using events
- Common Event Queue – Allows you to reserve and execute multiple common events correctly
- End Phase Triggers – execute more battle events before the victory or defeat sequences occur
- Pre-Title Events – create an event to create a pre-title/splash screen.
- Timer Pause – pause and resume the timer. Timer stays on screen when paused.
- Game Over Events – create your own game over scenes using events
- Sync Save Data – allows you to synchronize switches and variables between save files
- Save Title – allows you to set the name that is shown in the save/load screen for each file
- Self Variables – allows you to define your own variables for each event
- Follower Event Touch – trigger a touch event when the event touches the follower
- Event Trigger Labels – create events that can be triggered with different interactions
- Common Event Buttons – execute a common event by pressing buttons
- Move Route Commands
- Change Battleback – allows you to change battlebacks during battle.
- Shop Manager – core functionality for managing shops
Audio and Video
- Easy Audio Looping – use a spreadsheet to create loop points for your music!
Actors and Parties
- Inventory Core – core functionality for managing inventories
- Multiple Inventories – provides functionality for switching and merging inventories
- Custom Party Leader – custom actor as the leader. Doesn’t have to be in the party
- Exp Tables – specify experience required per level using tables
- Battle Exp Distribution – changes the amount of EXP that the enemies reward
- Instance Actors – Manage custom actors during the game. These actors can be created during the game
- Parameter Tables – Allows you to use spreadsheet software to maintain parameters for classes
- Party Manager – Create and manage multiples parties in your game.
- Guest Followers – add actors to your party that don’t participate in battle
Characters and Vehicles
- Custom Death States – Additional states that should be considered “death” which
will be used to trigger battle defeat or game over.
- Toggle-able States – create states that will be removed when you try to add them again
- Overriding States – create states that will remove other states when the state is added
- Progressive States – create states that will add other states when automatically removed
- Remove States on Action – remove states by number of actions performed
- State Countdown Popup – displays a countdown above battler’s heads during battle
- State Change Animations – play an animation when a state is added or removed
- State Damage Modifiers – apply extra damage formulas when a state is active
- Placeholder States
- Equip Slots Core – customize equip slots for each actor individually!
- Weapon Damage – define custom weapon damage formulas that you can use in skills
Enemies and Troops
- Enemy Levels – add levels to your enemies
- Enemy Classes – manage your enemies’ parameters using classes
- Enemy Equips – allows you to give your enemies equips.
- Sideview Actor Enemies – use side-view actors as enemy sprites
- More Enemy Drops – Allows you to add more drops to an enemy and use percentage
probabilities for drop chance.
- Enemy Reinforcements – summon more enemies to battle, dynamically!
- Random Encounter Events – run a common event during a random encounter!
- HMS: Message Pause Cursor – change the pause cursor in your message window
- HMS: Choice Display Mode – customize the way choices are displayed
Scenes and Windows
- Menu Music – set your own music to play when the menu is opened.
- Placeholder Message Faces – set up message faces using placeholders that will be automatically replaced during the game
- Party Switching Scene – add a scene to switch party members
- Menu Command Manager – customize your party’s menu commands
- Window Background Colors – customize the color of your windows
- Window Background Designer – replace your windows with custom images