RM FPS Control

RMFPSControl

The RM FPS Control is a simple tool that allows you to modify RM game speeds. You can speed up or slow down the game without having to actually modify the game yourself.

You can choose any speed that you want, but remember that it only runs as fast as your machine can handle it.

It supports the following engines:

• RPGMaker XP
  • RPGMaker VX
  • RPGMaker VX Ace

This is useful for players that feel a game is a bit too slow. Or maybe too fast.

Tool: download here

Start your game, then run this tool. When the tool starts up, it will attempt to find an active RPG Maker game. If it does, it should set the currently FPS automatically.

Drag the slider to change the max FPS.

RMFPSControl2

If your game does not run on RMVX Ace, simply change the engine in the dropdown.

Note that if you are using a custom RGSS DLL, this might not work. You can report bugs in the comments below or on my issue tracker or sending an email.

1. Magnifіcent site. A lot of useful information here. I’msending it to
    a few buddies ans additionally sһaring in delicious.
    And of course, tһanks oon ʏour effort!

2. KJ says:

Works well and everything is speed up very fast! But it’s not neccessary unless you want to speedrun through different games.

I typically don’t have the patience to sit through animations and walking around.
      But then I realized cheat engine achieves the same thing.

3. Sven says:

I was very pleased to uncover this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you book
    marked to look at new inforrmation on your site.

4. TheGamingPaladin says:

Thank You so much! RPG Maker can be very slow and i often dunno why, this will help me so much, so that i can actually play games that i KNOW i can run. XD

5. well now it dosent work on pokemon reborn ep 16.2

6. Anonymous says:

if it doesnt work, make sure you are running it as Administrator

7. Ro says:

It doesn work in pokemon reborn even I changed it to XP 🙁

8. Bogiga says:

I tried this on pokemon Insurgence but nothing changed. I switched the tab to XP, nothing changed. Try to run the tool before starting up the game, nothing changed. I’ve tried other things too but no matter what I do it is still super slow.

9. Alexander says:

Excuse me, but it is possible in the future updates (perhaps) to change the FPS IN-game? I would like to slow down the game during one point, and at first I thought this plug-in would help. Not sure about now…

Unfortunately, I do not know how to inject new code into the game so that you could, for example, control it in-game. The only solution I found was to change it from outside.

10. Anonymous says:

what’s the name of the game you used for example?

11. north says:

Very nice tool! Thank you! You save my time! And…
    Is it difficult to make a “Reset speed” or “Toggle enable” button?
    I recommend hard!

12. King0ni says:

The game dosent seem to speed up no matter how much i increase the Fps. (Pokemon Reborn-14.6)
    *i turn on game load the save file.
    *then i turn on the fps thingy and set the bar to 120 at least.
    *No change in gameplay at all T.T

13. Anonymous says:

Can’t download. Need to log in. But i don’t know for what.